Introduction to Dyeing Kit
Dyeing your own yarn is fun, exciting, and easy to do!
Designed for beginners, this kit comes with everything you need to learn how to dye your own yarn and create color combinations that are uniquely yours.
- Four (4) 10g potties of dye
- Two (2) 100g (3.5oz) skeins of natural white 4-ply yarn (fingering)
- Color wheel and color recipes
Kit includes enough dye to color up to 4kg (141oz) of yarn or fibre, with a couple of skeins included to get your started. Suitable for children with adult supervision.
- Ashford wool dye in Hot Pink, Yellow, Black, Blue
- Ashford Wool (3.5oz/100g [approx 437yd/400m], 75% wool, 25% nylon, fingering weight yarn), natural white
- Yarn is machine washable.
- Knitting gauge is 26-28 sts x 36 rows = 4” [10cm) on US 2-3 [2.75-3.25] needles.